Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cooking Curry Chicken

Seriously... I have been cooking curry chicken since my days in Uni.. ahem ahem.. You might think I have perfected my curry dish... haha..... I didn't really know how to cook a good curry chicken back then... To me, it's all about experimenting... After a series of discussion, I still think my curry chicken still lack of something (although it's getting tastier and better, probably 7 out of 10).... Below are the photos and followed by the ingredients.

 1st attempt

2nd Attempt (maybe 3rd attempt, I can't remember)

Ingredients:
1. Chicken
2. Curry Powder
3. Tomatoes
4. Potatoes
5. Lemongrass
6. Fish sauce (I do use a bit)
7. Coconut milk (I think i should experiment with milk)
8. Onions
9. Chillies
10. Ginger
11. Garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment